CHROMESCENT Intense Moisture Emulsion
The “wow factor” is clearly evident with this striking rose-iridescent moisturizer treatment, created to deliver a surge of intense hydration to the skin. Formulated with a delicate prism-like combination of natural liquid crystals (a vital anti-aging component) and Spin Trap, an intelligent antioxidant with properties that help to defend against the harmful effects of free radicals. This plastic surgery secret was developed specifically for use after laser procedures around the eye area, to help calm, moisturize and protect delicate eye tissue while also helping the skin lock in moisture and strengthen its protective barrier. The beautiful properties in this ultra-thick, ultra-rich, formula literally melt into your skin to help to smooth out your dry, dehydrated complexion reducing the look of fine lines and crow’s feet while promoting a healthier more radiant, youthful appearance. Come on … everybody loves a little dry skin nirvana.
This sophisticated delicacy goes well beyond normal!
- Iridescent emulsion provides optimal hydration replenishment and anti-aging actives.
- A proprietary collection of actives promote the formation of invaluable, skin loving, Liquid Crystals.
- High levels of multiple antioxidants, including the “intelligent” antioxidant - Spin Trap.
- Silk Extract provides a refined texture that helps to disperse hydration to even the driest areas.
Smoothing of fine lines helps to promote a healthier and more youthful complexion.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all skin types.
How-To: Pump a small amount of intense emulsion onto your ring finger and then with your other ring finger rub in a circular motion until it melts into a thin layer on your fingers. Gently pat this melted layer around your eye orbit area, brows, fine-lines, smile lines and on and around the lips, dry patches, and neck. Due to its extremely emollient texture it may be best to let it absorb for up to 10 to 15 minutes. As a recommendation, it can be worn during the day, but due to its extremely emollient texture it may be best if applied at night while skin is resting.
- Cholesteryl Complex (Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Stearate): A proprietary collection of "cholesteryls" that form a Liquid Crystal fluid which is the form of "cholesterol", an essential component of cell structure, function and biochemistry; Liquid Crystal (topically) helps to replenish what the skin loses as we age. lipid levels, natural barrier function, softness, and flexibility.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap): A highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an "intelligent" antioxidant -- instead of destroying free radicals it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil: Unique compared to other botanical oils due to its high levels of Tocotrienols and Gamma-Oryzanol antioxidants.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract: Helps to provide a refined, emollient texture to effectively dispense actives.
- Rose Botanical Color: Natural botanical extracts blend to a beautiful blush-pink color, while also providing beneficial conditioning properties that in turn promote healthier complexions.
Special Note on Liquid Crystal: Liquid Crystal is an essential component of cell membrane structure and is comprised of cholesterol esters. Cholesterol is required for many processes in the body, but the skin particularly loves it! Topical Liquid Crystals can help fortify, protect and condition the structure of delicate and dry skin due to its ability to supply an intense replenishment of cholesterol, thereby improving structure and function.