COOL AID Soothing Gel Moisturizer
Like diving into a cool, blue pool of water, Cool-Aid™ is a refreshing, light-weight gel moisturizer that offers important protective and soothing properties that’s way cooler than your average moisturizer. This Aloe (D-Complex) and Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol) enriched gel with antioxidant properties that provide lightweight moisture while also helping to guard the skin barrier from environmental stressors helping to ensure your skin feels extraordinarily soft. The soothing properties of L-Alpha Bisabolol and benefits of Arnica Flower Extract hold the key for essential comfort, leaving your skin feeling rested and refreshed. Indulge yourself in this new found freshness and vitality by enhancing the natural beauty of the skin.
- Offers important protective and soothing properties.
- Provides protection against environmental stressors.
- Provides lightweight cooling hydration.
Leaves a smooth, non-greasy finish.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all skin types, this multi-functional gel moisturizer is ideal for those with red, irritated, couperose skin conditions and those with combination, oily and/or blemish prone skin.
How-To: Shake well before use. Use morning and/or night. Pump a small amount of the refreshing Cool Aid™ gel moisturizer onto your fingertips and gently apply over entire face and neck. May also be used following a SIRCUIT® treatment serum as part of your daily home treatment program. Cool Aid™ is non-comedogenic.
- Argan Oil: Rich in poly-unsaturated fatty acids including Linoleic Acid, Omega-6 and natural tocopherols, it is both nourishing and protective with antioxidant properties that provide lightweight moisture while also helping support the skin barrier function.
- Arnica: Soothing and potentially calming with added aloe and menthol from Japanese mint.
- Glycine Soja Protein: A natural source that provides moisturizing and firming characteristics.
- Aloe Vera (Organic): An extract from this desert succulent plant provides multi-beneficial vitamins, minerals and amino acids that have been known to soothe and moisturize the skin, enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Tea Tree Oil (Organic): Provides astringent characteristics that help to relieve excessive oiliness and fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin.
- Orange Peel Oil (Organic): An antioxidant.
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract: A potentially calming marine extract that's rich in minerals, proteins and amino acids.
- Pearl Powder: This mineral-rich ingredient allows skin care advantages such as increased protective and soothing properties that are believed to help to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha): From Chamomile, it has potentially calming and soothing properties that can help problematic skin.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Chirally Correct form of Vitamin E and the most effective. Extracted from natural bean and seed oils, this powerful anti-aging antioxidant helps to defend the skin from damaging free radicals present in the environment which can prematurely age the skin.
- Carnitine (L): A derivative of the amino acid L-Lysine which helps to enhance the overall beauty of the skin.
- Arginine (L): An amino acid that enhances the beauty of smooth skin while helping to guard against skin wrinkling and loss of firmness.
- Adenosine (D): An amino acid that can be an effective method for providing anti-aging benefits. When applied topically, it has been known to offer significant improvements in the visible signs of aging.
- Glutathione (L): A powerful, Chirally Correct antioxidant from spinach and purslane that helps to reduce oxidative stress by neutralizing harmful free radicals which may lead to premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Menthyl Lactate (L): Chirally Correct, natural menthol from Japanese Mint that creates the sensation of invigorating freshness and coolness on the skin.
- Lactic Acid (L): A Chirally Correct Alpha Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates and softens the skin help improve the appearance of tone and texture.