DOUBLE TROUBLE 5% L-Lactic Pomegranate Acai Peel
Antioxidant rich, Double Trouble™ 5% L-lactic pomegranate acai peel contains a powerful blend of nourishing and protective ingredients making it the ideal peel for spa benefits at home. The perfect pairing of Pomegranate and nature's wonder food, Acai, helps energize cells by helping to reduce the amount of oxidative stress in the skin while providing rich hydration and radiance. You’ll see a reduction in the look of every key sign of aging in the appearance of fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone. This is a nature lover's dream peel!
- Gently removes dead skin cells with gentle exfoliation.
- Skin looks brighter, healthier and more radiant.
- Provides essential antioxidants to minimize the effects of free radical damage.
Hydrates for hours after application.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all skin types especially aging, oily and/or problem skin types and those with hyper-pigmentation.
- Pomegranate Fruit: A nutrient rich, nourishing antioxidant with anti-aging benefits.
- Lactic Acid 5% (L): A Chirally Correct Alpha Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates and softens the skin to help improve the appearance of tone and texture.
- Acai Fruit Extract: Nature's wonder food that's rich in potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins. It has the potential to improve the skin's appearance by supplying antioxidant properties that work to protect the skin and neutralize cell-damaging free radicals.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Chirally Correct form of Vitamin E and the most effective. Extracted from natural bean and seed oils, this powerful anti-aging antioxidant helps to defend the skin from damaging free radicals present in the environment which can prematurely age the skin.
- Mangosteen Fruit Extract: Often revered as the "Queen of Tropical Fruits" with powerful antioxidant properties, it is a potent source of nutrients and is well known for its soothing and calming properties.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A. Due to its potential to form Retinoic Acid, the benefits include both anti-aging properties and antioxidant protection while it can also be used to counteract the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
- Olive Oil (Organic): An emollient that softens and moisturizes the skin.
- False Daisy Stem Cells: Known for its rejuvenating effects and as a protective, skin conditioning agent.
- Tocotrienols: Powerful antioxidant.
- Neem Leaf Extract: Rich in fatty acids and glycerides, it can provide protective benefits that help hydrate and improve skin's clarity while brightening the skin tone to encourage a radiant, youthful complexion.
- Phytic Acid: An antioxidant with brightening benefits.
- Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil: May provide skin-brightening properties which help to minimize the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation ensuring the skin is better equipped to maintain good quality and a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Camu Camu Fruit Extract: This super antioxidant contains the highest documented quantity of natural Vitamin C on Earth. It also contains Calcium, Beta-Carotene, Valine and Serine which are known to have skin supporting properties that can help to keep skin looking more radiant.