I. CEE. U.+ Firming Anti-Aging Eye Gel
I. Cee. U.™+ firming, anti-aging eye gel is filled with refreshing, Chirally Correct, active ingredients to help moisturize and soothe the delicate tissue around the eyes. This intensive gel is SUPERCHARGED with the potent antioxidants, Tumeric, as well as the anti-aging properties of Green Tea that go right to work helping to diminish the signs of aging and helps to revitalize the look of tired eyes. Kombuchka is added to help keep your skin feeling soft and supple while Butcher's Broom Extract, helps to soothe the eye area. This unique formula can help to improve tone and provide lifting effects to the eye contour area as a way of providing anti-aging benefits and supporting luminous, younger-looking skin. Don’t leave home without it
- Helps to revitalize the look of tired eyes.
- Helps to improve radiance.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet.
- Provides lifting effects to the eye contour area.
Provides powerful antioxidant protection.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and/or aging skin types and those with fine lines and under-eye puffiness.
- Jojoba Oil (Organic): A moisturizing emollient with properties that help minimize moisture loss improving skin hydration leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Aloe Vera (Organic): An extract from this desert succulent plant provides multi-beneficial vitamins, minerals and amino acids that have been known to soothe and moisturize the skin, enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Green Tea: From the most potent part of green tea, this powerful antioxidant has known anti-aging properties that help to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Kombuchka: Helps to provide skin with a smooth, supple texture while also enhancing the skin's overall appearance with improved radiance.
- Gotu Kola (Madecassoside): Known for its ability to provide multiple skin care benefits such as antioxidant and anti-aging protection, it can also help improve the skin tone condition and the appearance of minor imperfections while leaving your skin feeling beautiful and healthy.
- Butcher's Broom Extract: Known to provide soothing properties that may relieve skin discomfort.
- Shea Butter (Organic): An emollient from the Karite Tree with potential calming benefits that help to soothe and moisturize, enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Licorice Root: May provide a soothing effect that can help alleviate problematic skin, while helping promote a healthy glow and enhancing skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Tumeric: Hydrating and powerful, with antioxidant properties that can help to improve tone and provide lifting effects to the eye contour area as an anti-aging benefit and to support radiant, younger-looking skin.
- Horse Chestnut: A calming and soothing ingredient with beneficial properties that can help improve the skin's appearance and texture.
- Beta-Glucan (D): This skin supporting ingredient (from oats) is also an antioxidant with anti-aging benefits that can contribute towards the appearance of younger, more beautiful looking skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): An intensely moisturizing and hydrating ingredient that is found to boost overall skin hydration by improving moisture retention at the skin's surface. This moisturizing benefit also helps to improve skin roughness leaving skin to feel soft and smooth.
- Spin Trap: A powerful and intelligent antioxidant that is capable of neutralizing free radicals that are present in the environment by trapping rogue oxygen (ROS) and transforming it back into useful oxygen before free radical damage is done.
- Proline (L): An amino acid that has the ability to strengthen and renew aging skin.
- Glucosamine (D-Beta): Derived from Chinese Foxglove, it is ideal for both its softening and skin protecting qualities.
- Sodium PCA (L): An intensely moisturizing and hydrating ingredient that has been shown to help decrease water loss from the skin's surface as well as draw in moisture from the surrounding environment. By significantly increasing the water content in the stratum corneum, various skin factors such as barrier function and texture can be improved.